Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CAMPO DI PAPAVERI

Poppies have become one of my favorite flowers since living in Italy. Sacile is not in short supply of poppy fields. They are everywhere! On my way back from Italian class in Aviano one night, Nick and I found a few good fields...
When we pulled into this very muddy field, a pheasant popped out of the bushes! I had never seen a pheasant in my life! 

 Nick was nice enough to do a quick photo shoot for me...:)

It really can't get much better than this! Poppy fields, snowcapped mountains, and whimsical clouds...I'm in heaven!













Love these poppies! I can't wait to see them again next year! :)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. And you look beautiful in poopy fields. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Anne! I just started laughing out loud. :) "Poopy fields" :) I try to avoid those fields. :)

      Delete