Tuesday, February 16, 2016

NINE MARKET, JAPAN

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Nine Market shows up in Misawa every day of the month that ends in 9. I am terrible at keeping track of what day it is, so for months I have managed to miss the 9 market. I finally wrote it in my calendar to get out on February 9th to see the Nine Market. 

There were about a dozen food vendors, some clothing vendors, and vendors with fruits and veggies. 



I had to try the warm Obanyaki with bean paste. Most Americans enjoy the custard or chocolate Obanyaki, but I decided to try the bean because it's a Japanese favorite. I would likely still chose the custard over the bean paste, but it wasn't bad.

I've never been a big fan of apples until moving to Japan. The apples here are so delicious!!


My friend, Ashley, joined me. She's also expecting her first baby soon. She stocked up on a few of the yummy apples.

I am excited to come back when more vendors are out, and maybe with family and a BABY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment